Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Anxiety as a Black Hole

"What is Anxiety ",.I asked Myself that Question Many times over the Years ,From What i Could tell for me ,its feeling like ur Surrounding Environment is Closing in on u ,Its a Sickening feeling and It makes things Such as Being Active,School and WorkSo Much Harder!!.I used to Spend  Days Just Avoiding people, not wanting to be bothered, But the More and more i tried, it seemed people were Just Gravitating towards me.I was Told it was Because of How i Acted towards things and My Rebellious Nature that these people were Drawn to or even Attracted too.I never Understood it ,But Being Alone When i Could helped me Think better, I Could process the World around, Without having the feeling of being pressured by Someone or Like Its Just all Closing in on me .Now I wont say that It was All bad ,as I Started to Open up more through the years ,I Have met People that have become like Family to me With the Same Problems. Its been in my Experience that it helps U heal and Cope with The Reality of life by Knowing that they're Others out their who go through the Same things u do ,Just helps even if its small or Big Impact. Ive been learning About a Couple of Natural Things That can Help as Well,CBD  is a new product for me that ive been using, Because it is extracted straight from the Marijuana plant,It has The Same Healing Benefits, Such as ,Anxiety, Depression, Joint pain,Sleeping.........Ok Now im Starting to Feel like one of those Commericals that i hate to see When im watching Anime,But Fuck that ,Weed Will Always hold a Strong Connection with me ,Which i will talk about in my Next Draft.......Soo Come Join me On my Nxt Journey of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment